Friday, October 17, 2008

Fun Friday

Yeah it's Friday, day for fun stuff.

Type
My nine year old son wanted to make his own birthday invitations. A collage of fast cars, Sponge Bob, a cool DJ and Babes (his words not mine). The theme of the 'disco party' is Bling Bling. While helping him make his e-invite, we couldn't find a 'Bling Bling' type typeface in my font file. So I looked on the web and found this site.

Bling Bling

Just what his e-invite needed. I have not experimented with the different settings, but what I liked most is that you can save the file as JPEG, PNG with transparency, and as a PSD file with layers!

Hey for a nine year old's invite it was fast and did the job.

Fun site
Here's a great site for a department store in Holland. (If I have to compare it's like a Walmart or Woolworths) Give a while to start.

Hema

And to watch during your lunch break ; -)
Master of photography

No comments: